It's hard for me to believe it's 2015. Looking back, I wonder where 2014 disappeared to. It was a difficult year for me. I lost my mother last February. She was my friend, my mentor, my critique partner and cheerleader. Yes, well . . . life marches on.
This year instead of going back and looking at what I didn't get done on last year's list, I'm going to just list the things I did achieve. No need to start the New Year on a negative note. Going forward with a positive attitude is one of my resolutions.
So here we go:
- I tweaked and published five novels in The Diamondback Ranch Sweeter Series.
- I wrote and published two short stories/novelettes in my Anna St. James' Brides of Cactus Gap Series.
- I published a novella under another pen name.
- I attended the RWA National Conference in San Antonio in July.
- Revamped my website.
- Hosted two BIAM Writathons.
- I organized MASTER FILES for all my books so I can now locate any book file speedily and easily.
- I updated front and back matter in each file, included cover jpgs, blurbs and excerpts. I then updated each book on each platform on which I sell my books: Amazon Kindle, B&N Nook, Apple iBooks, Smashwords, Google Play and Kobo.
- I revamped some of my covers.
- I rebranded my Regency Romances.
- I released all of my novels into print (POD).
- I released one boxed set.
- My first German translation, Der Doktor trägt einen Cowboyhut, went live in July.
- And I finished writing Kelsey and Pete's story just a few days ago. Yay, me!!!
Here's what I would like to achieve in 2015:
- Write 6-10 short stories/novelettes in the Brides of Cactus Gap Series.
- Write Marco Defalco's story in the Return to Stone Creek Series.
- Study and improve my craft by listening to RWA Writing workshops and taking a few online courses.
- Figure out and participate in the various Affiliate Programs out there.
- Cut down on wasting time on the computer and social media.
- Use my time more efficiently.
- Walk on my treadmill every day.
- Eat more healthfully.
Happy New Year!!!
Anne Marie :)